Membership Application – 2017/2018
Our membership year runs from July 1 to June 30.
We are now accepting membership applications for 2017-2018.
Membership in TMAC-Toronto is on an individual basis.
2017 – 2018 Annual Membership Fees:
$450.00 (+ HST) $58.50 = $508.50 (HST Registration #R121801500)
Membership Year: July 1st – June 30th
Membership in the Treasury Management Association of Canada – (TMAC – Toronto) provides you with insightful information about the treasury industry today as well as the opportunity to network with other industry professionals. TMAC-Toronto meets at the National Club, 303 Bay Street, on a monthly basis from September to May(excluding December and March).
Guest speakers provide timely information to members and include prominent industry and government players. TMAC-Toronto also hosts the popular FATCAT Golf Tournament on the second Monday of June.
- Free entrance to regularly scheduled luncheons / dinners with industry speakers and other networking events (excluding the FATCAT Golf Tournament)
- Discounted fees for TMAC Toronto Events
- Discounted fees for other Treasury association events of which TMAC – Toronto has alliances
- Opportunity for CTP credits through affiliation with AFP
- Automatic alert on upcoming treasury/finance related conferences
- Automatic updates on pertinent information relating to the treasury/finance industry
- Job postings for a fee of $150.00 + HST on our Career page for a period of 2 months, viewable by anyone viewing TMAC-Toronto website
- Unable to attend a TMAC event, send a delegate in your place for FREE or invite friends/associates to attend with you for a nominal fee.
TMAC-Toronto has initiated a Referral Program to recognize TMAC-Toronto members for their assistance in promoting our organization to new members. Please be sure to note the name of the TMAC-Toronto member who encouraged you should join – they are eligible to receive a gift from TMAC-Toronto for their help in expanding our organization. View the Referral Program details.