The Treasury Management Association of Canada – Toronto (“TMAC Toronto”), established in 1984, is a non-profit organization whose mandate is to educate, connect and support professionals at all levels in the fields of corporate finance and treasury management. We serve practitioners in the Greater Toronto Area, including in our member base a variety of global companies, crown corporations, banks and investment dealers, leading technology vendors and consultancy firms.
Our vision is simple: “Working together in the Toronto region to advance financial knowledge and enable success.”
The pursuit of this vision is made possible through our efforts to:
- Connect thought-leaders and practitioners in a forum of open dialogue
- Deliver educational sessions and publications that focus on Canadian content
- Keep the practitioner’s interest and priorities at the centre of all TMAC Toronto activities
- Build partnerships and affiliations that unite our financial community
- Listen to your needs and adapt how TMAC Toronto can generate value for you and your organization
We encourage you to explore how TMAC Toronto can support your career and your organization. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Board of Directors, who will be happy to assist you.